hate that i love you...


Is it me, or did we agree to love,somewhere

I don't feel we got enough.

It's you, but what about me?

...it seems like your living life without me

Everything seems to have your time but...my space in your heart is closing up

And the place where pictures hanging,is the only time that you're with me.

Don't leave me here out all alone, oh no.

I'm still right here, where'd you go?


Look around, don't you feel something missing?

I'm the one you promised you would love,but you gotta act so far away.

While I'm holding on please turn around.

I see you but i don't feel you,can't get your attention to to save our love.

Look back and see me now.

Don't let me down,please turn around.
...i think I've must have get too much cause i felt the road was getting rough.


Suddenly i felt lonely out here

I looked beside me to find you not there.

Said you would love and protect me,all i have is the words you left me.

Here i stand with the plans in my head,its getting me the love that you said.
Don't leave me all alone,


I'm still right here...Where'd you go?


You wanna see the tears I cry on my pillow,

...that doesn't compare what your doing to my soul.

You don't even know I'm in need of love.

Calling you love but you don't seem to her it,and I'm losing you now.

Please just look around.



~"I listen to the same song over and over again..."~

0 Comments: